Last week actress Paula Patton and  singer Robin Thicke's marriage was engulfed by scandal after a photo posted on Instagram showed Robin Thicke groping the butt of a 20 year old groupie at the VMAs after party
(photo on the right). Now the groupie in question, identified as Lara Scolaro, is claiming that she and Robin hooked up that night and that his wife Paula Patton was cool with it.

From Life & Style

In an exclusive interview in the new
issue of Life & Style, Lana Scolaro
reveals that not only did she hook up
with Robin that night, but she did so
while Paula was just a few feet away. "I don’t think he cared what she thought,”Lana tells Life & Style. “I was with him the whole night!”
The two had met the week before at a
friend’s party, and she says he immediately approached her at the
1Oak VMAs shindig with the pick-up
line, “I just love the fact that you’re so
young. His hands were everywhere,”
says Lana.
Lana says that initially she pushed him away because he's a married man, but that Robin told her Paula was “chill” and even encouraged Lana to talk to her.
And his bad behavior only continued as Robin led Lana into his car to leave the nightclub and, oddly, his wife joined them. They all headed to a bash at a suite in the Greenwich Hotel, where Robin and Lana got closer on the couch.
“I went to the bathroom, and when I
came out he was standing there,” she
tells Life & Style. “He turned off the
lights so no one could see us, and he
started making out with me. He was
grabbing me. He was like, ‘I want to get you into bed!’”Though he tried, Lana tells Life & Style that they kept getting interrupted. But when the party broke up at 8 a.m., Lana says he gave her his number and said he would see her soon during NYC
Fashion Week.

4 comments:

  1. I just couldn't leave your web site prior to suggesting that I
    extremely loved the usual info a person provide on your
    visitors? Is gonna be again continuously in order to check up on new posts

    Also visit my blog post :: Club Tickets WS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep this going please, great job!

    my page - Club Tickets WS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading
    it, you can be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and
    will come back someday. I want to encourage one to continue your great
    writing, have a nice weekend!

    My blog tickets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking
    for. Would you offer guest writers to write content to suit your
    needs? I wouldn't mind creating a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you
    write related to here. Again, awesome web site!

    My web site: tickets (http://clubtickets.ws)

    ReplyDelete

DoppasBlog.com is a 360 degree Blog relying on past, present and future platforms to deliver accurate and up- to- the minute news, entertainment and information to audiences wherever they are .

We are committed to covering the entertainment industry in Nigeria objectively and responsibly , celebrating the best of our stars , and condemning whatever might stand on the way to excellence .

Should you have any complaints about any article( s) please contact us via +2348030831036

 
Top