Rich people in Nigeria show off their homes, cars, Rolex watches, etc...but mega-rich Arab men are on a different level. They are accessorising their super cars & powerboats with lions and cheetahs.

From UK Daily Mail

For mega-wealthy young men of the Gulf Arab states nothing says 'I am rich' more aptly than to Instagram yourself and your lion or cheetah posing alongside your Mercedes or Lamborghini or motoring along in a speedboat.
Showing off the Persian Gulf's latest 'ultimate status symbol', the penchant for posting big cat photos on Instagram betrays the young men's sheer bravado or stupidity, depending on your point of view. Indeed, while the intimacy on display the owners seem to share with their cats is clearly touching, others could possibly think of better ways to flaunt their wealth than sharing feeding time or bathing with fully grown 400pound lions Eagerly followed by over 250,000 followers on the popular photo-sharing website, Humaid AlBuQaish, has become cult viewing as he regularly posts himself and his big cats online.
While it is not entirely clear what AlBuQaish does for a living or how he accumulated his fabulous wealth and pets, it is clear that he lives a life of luxury that most can only dream of. Trusting his cats implicitly, AlBuQaish is pictured feeding his menagerie of lethal predators and wrestling with them - all the while showing off the fact that he owns such magnificent creatures.
Engaging in one-upmanship online, others have posted pictures of their big cats being taken for a spin in a speedboat - while others are happy to place their heads into their prized possession's mouth. The trade in big cats in the Gulf reflects how status among the wealthy is all important, where a rare white lion will sell for around $50,000. Jasim Ali runs the Ras Al Khaimah Wildlife Park in the United Arab Emirates and he adopts and cares for those animals that are discarded once they become too large and dangerous for their boastful owners.

16 comments:

  1. I am actually thankful to the owner of this web page who
    has shared this fantastic paragraph at here.

    Here is my webpage athletic greens ingredient list, http://greensuperfoods.wallinside.com,

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's reall a nice and usefuul piece oof info.
    I amm satisfied that you shared this useful info with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.


    my web page; Carpet Installment Fullerton California

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative.
    I am going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future.
    Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my web-site; Scott yancey review

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that everything wrote was actually very reasonable.

    But, consider this, suppose you added a little content?
    I am not suggesting your content isn't solid., however what if you added a post title that makes people want more?
    I mean "Mega-rich Arab men show off their 'ultimate status symbols'... super cars and big cats!" is kinda
    plain. You ought to glance at Yahoo's home page and note how they
    write article titles to grab viewers interested. You might try
    adding a video or a picture or two to grab readers interested about what you've got to say.
    In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little bit more interesting.


    Look at my web page - losing belly fat fast
    ()

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
    I'm quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!

    Good luck for the next!

    Have a look at my blog :: Castle Clash Hack

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to discover this site. I want to to thank you for ones
    time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked
    to see new information in your web site.

    Check out my webpage: probiotic diet; probioticsfoods.net,

    ReplyDelete
  7. After I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify mme when new comments are added- checkbox and
    from now on whenever a commwnt is added I recieve
    4 emails witgh the same comment. Is there an easy method you can remove me from that service?
    Thanks!

    Also visit my page ... 8 ball pool coin hack

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her articles, radio and magazine interviews have been a serious influence within the public eye,
    quotation wanted allowing customers to grow to be more aware of well being
    issues concerning sex toy security. Avoid toys like this
    that have onerous-to-clean elements.

    Feel free to visit my website ... sex offender registry map

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I have truly enjoyed
    browsing your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I
    hope you write again soon!

    My web-site: jacksonville dui attorney911 .com original site

    ReplyDelete
  10. As the admin of this website is working, no uncertainty very soon it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.



    Take a look at my blog :: The Vampire Diaries Season 6 watch online

    ReplyDelete
  11. Excelleent ƿіeces. Keep writing such kind of information on үour site.
    Im really imρressed by your ѕite.
    Hello there, Ύou have performed an excellent job.

    I'll cеrtainlу dіǥg itt and for my ƿart sսggest to
    my friends. I am cofident they'll bee benefitеd fromm this web
    site.

    Also visit mү web site loss goal (Truekuban.ru)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just desire to say your article is as amazing. The clearness on your post is just spectacular and i could think you are a professional
    on this subject. Fine together with your permission allow me to seize
    your feed to keep up to date with drawing close post.
    Thank you one million and please carry on the gratifying work.



    My blog ... coconut oil hair

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful points altogether, you simply won a emblem new reader.
    What could you suggest in regards to your post that you made
    a few days in the past? Any certain?

    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Free clash of clans account

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's up, its fastidious article regarding media print,
    we all know media is a enormous source of information.

    Feel free to surf to my page: mirrored chest of drawers

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick
    shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects?
    Many thanks!

    my page - The Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  16. Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good spirit.


    Feel free to surf to my web blog https://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Clash-Of-Clans-Account/455553904583001

    ReplyDelete

DoppasBlog.com is a 360 degree Blog relying on past, present and future platforms to deliver accurate and up- to- the minute news, entertainment and information to audiences wherever they are .

We are committed to covering the entertainment industry in Nigeria objectively and responsibly , celebrating the best of our stars , and condemning whatever might stand on the way to excellence .

Should you have any complaints about any article( s) please contact us via +2348030831036

 
Top