
Here is what Queeneth said in a recent
interview when she was asked if she could act
a semi-nude role or act in a pant and bra.
Her words;
Would you mind acting semi-nude, or being
specific, on pant and bra?
I don’t mind, if the money is right, why not?
The problem with Nigerians is that most of us
are hypocrites.
This same pant and bra is the
reason some of them buy or rent Hollywood
movies. What is wrong in someone being free,
doing his or her job? Some actresses would
want to act a role but they will be like, I don’t
want to be criticized.I don’t believe in all
that.
Continue below.

I get a script and if it involves acting
seminude, as long as it’s an integral part of
the story, why not? If I decide to take up a
seminude role tomorrow I know some people
will not like it. I am not doing it for anybody
to like it. I am doing my job. I am building
my own profile. I don’t see anything wrong in
acting in pants and bra.
She also said, Oc Ukeje, Joseph Benjamin and
Ik Ogbonna are not good enough for her, but
Gbenro of Tinsel will do anyday anytime.
We have a lot of hunky actors in Nollywood,
if you were to pick, who will that be?
OC Ukeje, no, not my type. Joseph Benjamin
no, he’s not my type. IK Ogbonna no, he’s
too fair and he acts like everybody is all up
on him. I don’t like dragging my man. You
know Gbenro of Tinsel. I would go with
Gbenro of Tinsel. I wouldn’t mind playing that
kind of role with Gbenro.
As for if d actres choos 2 play d part of seminude cos of money,she is losin her dignity mostly 2 Nigerisans
ReplyDelete