Guys, Alisa is a 25yrs old Nigerian who is based in UK. A singer, song writer, composer and a performer. She just released this awesome piece titled Omalicha Nwa, a love song produced by T Mex. A song that has the flavour of afro fusion, drums and a synth of instrumentals with the indigenous language feel .

Check on it and enjoy great music

AUDIO LINK- http://hu.lk/ma1cvy3eh4ow
VIDEO LINK- http://youtu.be/-P8KQWefR-g

See more pictures from Alisa's shoot after the cut

More about Alisa:

She started music in her early life in Nigeria playing gigs and played for some years before relocating to the UK.

She was a member of a soft rock band in UK called Alisa which she was also the lead and has toured so many European countries playing gigs and concerts including Germany, Russia, Sweden, France, Spain, Ireland, UAE etc. Having spent years in UK, Alisa decided to return to Nigeria to pursue her career fully and has worked with so many producers including Sammy Okposo, Johnson Davidson, Rhymzo to mention a few.

Finally, Alisa released her debut single titled Omalicha Nwa and quickly followed it up with a video directed by ace director Oludare.

27 comments:

  1. Now, while using help of these refinancing options
    low credit score you are able to completely turn out of the financial crisis and begin life again in a very better way My Website you write your
    script instead of act to someone else's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love yolur website.. Pleasant colors & theme.
    Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm looking to create my own personal website and would like to find out where you got this from or exactly
    what the theme is named. Many thanks!

    Stopp by my page; m88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been explorinng for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house .
    Exploring in Yahooo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site.
    Studying this info So i'm glad to convey that I have an incredibly good
    uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed.
    I so much surely will make certzin to don?t omit this website aand
    provides it a look regularly.

    My site - m88th

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi to every , as I am truly keen of reading this blog's post to be updated
    daily. It consists of fastidious data.

    Allso visit my web blog; bodog88

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love looking through a post that will make pekple think.

    Also, any thanks for allowing for me to comment!

    Look at myy homspage - m88

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been running
    a blog for? you made blogging glance easy.
    The total look of your web site is magnificent, as
    well as the content material!

    Also visit my blog post meet and greet tickets luke bryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy what you guys are up too. This sort of clever
    work and exposure! Keep uup the superb works guys I've added you guys to
    my blogroll.

    My weblog ... m88 asia

    ReplyDelete
  8. An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a
    coworker whho had been doing a little research on this.
    Andd he actually bought me dinner simply because I discovered it for him...
    lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!!
    But yeah, thanx forr spending time to talk about
    this matter hdre on your web page.

    Feel free to visit my blog ... m88a

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your post is simply cool and i
    can assume you're an expert in this subject.
    Fine along with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep
    updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and
    please keep up the rewarding work.

    Here is my web blog: irs tax attorney sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoever said that that you get to particular areas of the lego games,
    be place the particular RMAH. Video games can be played absolutely free internet flash video
    games which have also been thought that we can be used for simulating force feedback.
    Does our youthful generation feel that the videogames may
    feature dozen buttons and many other learning tools.
    Electronic amusements are more at home when you installed it.
    What the majority of society. You do not allow players to know about gaming is becoming a game
    in vivid detail, in many ways.

    Feel free to visit my blog post - starbound download

    ReplyDelete
  11. The levels range from asking for a challenge, wasted time is very popular boom beach hack for
    online video of Pong. Interactive hardware can provide brain training that can be sure that the teen had been a large variety of iterations, compared
    to non-gamers. Games with these rating are suitable
    for the shipping fee the game first.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to
    give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
    Thank you!

    My site :: income tax help seattle

    ReplyDelete
  13. You ought to take part in a contest for one of the finest websites on the
    net. I will highly recommend this site!

    Here is my web-site ... Losing weight natures way

    ReplyDelete
  14. Polyester New Era caps featuring the Cool Base Performance
    Technology are ideal for MLB players and other
    athletes because of the extreme conditions they play in. It honestly
    looks like the angle I'd see on NBA Live '96. In this respect, the deterioration that has occurred this week can't help but make one
    wonder exactly what the definition of a "victory"
    might be.

    my weblog ... cheat league of angels

    ReplyDelete
  15. The game will automatically save your progress when you exit and
    give you precisely what you're getting: Conduit 2, iPad, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch
    owners, or through Original Equipment Manufacturer. Standing in the
    advanced games that have spanned several platforms, Android,
    iPhone insurance comparison, you will get their hands on Playstation 3 supports this.

    These kinds of perils that the most popular among kids.


    My homepage world of tanks blitz cheats

    ReplyDelete
  16. The second example is The Crate Escape: Seamus Unleashed, created
    in 2011 in the air sending the dungeon hunter 4 cheats particular managerial perspective.
    Thus, if you see your actual number. So keep enjoying games and mobile game
    for you to remain popular. They are much smaller, they have a creative
    bent of mind. Apart from finishing quest and continue to reap massive rewards, Akhavan predicts.
    These racing games, and purchase option means a one-time
    payment for unlimited use. So, get them for gaming.


    Here is my web page - dungeon hunter 4 hack

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you are stressed from having a tough and busy day or week at work, you should be able to
    de-stress with the help of massage. This occurs because the sense of sight, hearing,
    smell and taste are mainly located in the head and face. Since body building places strain on your body, this can also have negative effects.


    Check out my web page; therapy types boston

    ReplyDelete
  18. Unless there areextraditing circumstances divorce can only
    be granted to these who have been legally married for a
    minimal of a few many years. Here are some major ones: You are paying heavy medical bills due to the injuries you
    incurred during the accident. Broad tenure can be of added advantage
    in the personal injury field.

    my web blog :: auto accident lawyer tulsa ()

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello there! I kknow this iis kind off topic however I'd figured I'd ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring
    a blog article or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the
    same topics as yours and I believe wee could greatly benefit from
    each other. If yyou might be interested feel free to
    sennd mee an e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Exccellent blog by the way!

    my web blog: m88

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thats amusing! But thanks again with this post

    Feel free to visit my web blog - luke bryan past tour dates

    ReplyDelete
  21. I do not even know how I stopped up right here, but I assumed this post was good.

    I don't realize who you're however defnitely you're going
    to a famous blogger in caase you aren't already. Cheers!


    My weblog ... m88

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great info. Lucky me I came across your blog by accident (stumbleupon).
    I have book-marked it for later!

    my web page continue losing weight

    ReplyDelete
  23. I was suggested this web site by means of myy cousin. I'm now not certain wether or not this post is written by means
    of him as no one else realize such special approximately my trouble.
    You're incredible! Thanks!

    Alsoo visit my web siute ... buttplug

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really ejjoyed reading it, you might bee a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your
    blog annd will often come back later on. I want to
    encourage you to continue your great posts, hsve a
    nice afternoon!

    my blog: bodog thai

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post. I was checking continuously this weblog
    and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the ultimate phase :) I take care
    of such info much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and best of luck.

    my homepage :: somatodrol bula

    ReplyDelete
  26. Because the admin of this site is working, no question very rapidly it will be well-known, due to its quality contents.



    Here is my page - dick

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a
    quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the
    same topics? Thank you so much!

    My web page - somatodrolbula

    ReplyDelete

DoppasBlog.com is a 360 degree Blog relying on past, present and future platforms to deliver accurate and up- to- the minute news, entertainment and information to audiences wherever they are .

We are committed to covering the entertainment industry in Nigeria objectively and responsibly , celebrating the best of our stars , and condemning whatever might stand on the way to excellence .

Should you have any complaints about any article( s) please contact us via +2348030831036

 
Top