Hello Doppa, I don't want to bore you and the readers of your blog with a long story, so let me just try and go straight to the point of my headache. My problem is between a young guy and an advance man.

I have this guy I've been dating for like two years now and he works in a bank here in Lagos but I cant seem to remember the last time he gave me any reasonable money. He always complain that his salary his small and even when he comes to my house and we make love, he doesn't last, he always rush the séx.

He can't satisfy a woman in bed, all he knows how to do is gbu gbu, gba gba and that's all...
But I met this advance man last October who is married with just two children. He said he loves his wife and do take care of her but he needs me on the side. I accepted and I've been enjoying him since then.

He gives me enough money and, more importantly, he makes love to me in a special way not like that my rush rush boyfriend. We even travel to Abuja together three weeks ago and he proposed to buy a house for me to stay in Abuja and forget about my small business and poor boyfriend in Lagos.

Please, sincerely, what do you guys think I should do? Should I dump my boyfriend and move on?

1 comments:

  1. So, you are gonna leave your boyfriend for another woman's husband because he gives you money and sex, instead of you to sit down and work on ur relationship? You are calling God;s judgement upon ur self. Haven't you heard of what God says concerning husband and wife? Better think twice

    ReplyDelete

DoppasBlog.com is a 360 degree Blog relying on past, present and future platforms to deliver accurate and up- to- the minute news, entertainment and information to audiences wherever they are .

We are committed to covering the entertainment industry in Nigeria objectively and responsibly , celebrating the best of our stars , and condemning whatever might stand on the way to excellence .

Should you have any complaints about any article( s) please contact us via +2348030831036

 
Top