For a while now the South African immigration have been deporting Nigerians for the flimsiest reasons. Starting from their airport, they deport you for allegedly carrying what they call 'fake' yellow card. Then sometimes they raid local hotels and even pick Nigerians up while they are going about their business. Today Friday Feb. 28th they deported eleven Nigerians for hotel reservation reasons.
The ones staying at apartments too were deported because according to South African immigration, their names didn't appear on the apartment lease while clearly they were just guests. Someone I know was affected. Why are they doing this? Our government needs to do something about this ASAP.
I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours today, but I by no means discovered any
ReplyDeleteinteresting article like yours. It's pretty value sufficient for me.
In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web will likely
be much more helpful than ever before.
My site ... eli stancheva